Ceremonial Writing and Business - Christchurch 17th/18th Nov 2018
This is a weekend program covering two modules of the Diploma of Celebrancy, a course presented by The Celebrants Training College of New Zealand.times - 9am - 5pm Saturday and 9am - 2pm Sunday Taught over a weekend, each day covers one full module.
The syllabus, created and delivered by marriage celebrants with over 20 years experience, will cover:
- Day 1 - Ceremonial Writing - Writing for All Ceremonies
- Day 2 - Business, Marketing, and Networking Skills
- Developing your writing skills for a variety of ceremonies - weddings, commitments, renewal of vows, baby naming ceremonies
- How to write various rituals and ceremonial options
- Understand the needs of the client when writing ceremonies
- Understanding the importance of rehearsing your script
- Business - how to: market yourself, network effectively, run a home based business, and understand the required technology
Please note - no refunds are given within the last 10 days prior to the course commencing. A transfer may be possible however there will be a fee to pay to cover costs of venue.